Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 22, 2019

Last day this week

Morning:
It's been a long 4 days. Running at about a 83%. Got up. Dressed, put clothes to dry  made coffee and headed to work. The drive was quick, but cold. Waiting to go in to work. Going to spend the day at 1440. Have to take care of some items.
The morning is going well so far, I was able to meet with Karla and split the work to update to presentation. My part is on the Meducal Deductions for CalFresh.
In a little bit I am going to go over to Costco to grab lunch.

Afternoon:
Had pizza and a hot dog for lunch. Watched A Simple Favor and finished my project. Well a draft at least. I spoke with my supervisors supervisor and we had a good chat. After I came home and we headed out to Costco to get the passport pictures for the kids.

Nighttime:
Got home, finished watching Creed II. It was good, not the best, but it was good. Put the kids to bed and showered and now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment