Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Cold as balls

Morning:
Got up, super tired. Again, minutes from calling out. But I got up, got ready, made my coffee and started to drive. My windshield was frozen with ice,  I had to warm up the car to get it to melt to have better visibility. The temp was 36 degrees. Anyway, drive was good. Got to my parking area and now waiting to take the cold walk to work. Forum this morning and training practice in the PM.
Forum was good, did my presentation and it went well. After walked over to 1440 to have lunch with Amilcar.

Afternoon:
Had lunch,  chilled, went to my unit meeting. We practiced the presentation and I came home to take out the trash and after to go get the kids. We went to Target to get our glasses ordered. Should be here in about a week or so. We did some shopping and headed home.

Nighttime:
Got home, put the items away. Gave the boys a bath and they had dinner. My dinner is warming up, made a sandwich for work tomorrow. Right now trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He fell asleep,  I had dinner, I put Javi to bed and showered, finally finished the movie we were watching, Bad Times at El Royale. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment