Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Morning:
Gotbuo, got ready, made coffee and before leaving I made Gabriel a bottle and drove to work. It was cold, but not too bad. Got to my parking area, rested and walked to work. We have 3 trainings today. Hope they go well.
The morning trainings went well, good turn out. They understood the process. We finished a bit early, I updated the parking lot questions and sent out the surveys. One more to go today and I will try to make it to the 3 PM training at 1440.

Afternoon:
Ate my lunch that my aunt sent me. Now going to hang out and chill until the next training. The last training went surprisingly well,  mainly because the people in attendance are usually dicks, but they were cool about things. After I rushed over to watch the group present at 1440. They did good, the messaging was very concerning on some items. But oh well, we move on. Had a nice chat with a few folks and after went to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got home, got ready to go to dinner at Kincaid's. We had a lovely meal and a lovely time. After came home. Just put Gabriel down, about to shower. Javi went to bed, I drew some pictures for him and we watched tv. Went to bed after. One more day if work and a 3 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment