Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 11, 2019

Training week

Morning:
Gabriel was not cooperating with sleeping. He was up for quite some time, fussing, crying and moving around. He finally went to sleep 30 minutes before I had to get up. I got up, dressed, made coffee and headed out. Still cold out, traffic was smooth, now parked and ready to go to work when it's time. Today is the beginning of training for us. Should be fun.
Got in and checked email, met quickly with Humberto. We got ready for the 1st training of the day and it went really well. After I went to eat my lunch.

Afternoon:
Grabbed a coffee from Peet's and went back to my desk, I was working on a few things before the next training. We went downstairs to the basement for the next one and it was a small group but it went well. After I talked to Karla I walked to my car to go home.

Nighttime:
Got home, took out the recycling, when my wife got in we took off to get the kids. there was no parking so we left to Target in Colma. They called to let us know that our glasses were ready so we drove to Serramonte to get them and do some grocery shopping. Now home and trying to put Gabriel to bed.
That didn't work...again. my wife came in the room, I went out to help Javi with his Valentine's day cards. Watched RAW and they added Charlotte to the match that was supposed to be a one on one between Rousey vs Becky. Oh well, watching the Edge and Christian show before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment