Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Back to work

Morning:
Slept like crap. My back is hurting since I had to sleep contorted due to Gabriel moving around the bed. Got up, got dressed, made coffee, put clothes to dry and headed out to work. The drive was smooth,  now parked, waiting for time to start walking to work. Webinar and meeting today.
Listened to the webinar, however in space out quite a few times. I made the copies for tomorrow and headed out to meet Kathleen and Tim for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, we had a good time catching up. After went downstairs to a cubicle to check email and wait for my next meeting. My wife sent me some videos from Javi's performance and he did great. Had the meeting and my unit member really irked me. On some straight bullshhhhh, but anyway, we move on. Walled to my car, headed home. My wife is at the dentist.

Nighttime:
My wife got home. We fed the kids and ate some pizza. Gabriel is sick again, so that is never fun. Javi was upset because he had to do homework. My mom is really sick so she will not be watching the kids this week. I finally watched Get Out, it was good. I caught some of the plot twist, but one slipped by. I liked the movie. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment