Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Not all there

Morning:
Gabriel slept much better last night. I got up and was still tired. Went to get ready, washed dishes and sanitized bottles. Headed out to work, the drive was good, but it's just too damn cold out. Anyway, parked and waiting for time to go into work. Still recovering from the slight Vertigo symptoms I had.
The morning went well, I went to the post office to send out the payment for Javi's extended care program. After walked to 1440 for a meeting.
The meeting went well, I was getting annoyed with my unit member as she continues to just make herself and us look like fools. After I had lunch.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, finished Big Fish and waited for my teleconference unit meeting
It was good, after we met for a bit and I came home. When I got home, I started laundry and we took off to Dave and Buster's to eat some eh food and play some games. The kids had fun.

Nighttime:
We got home, bathed the kids and now about to shower. We started watching Creed II, we left it at around half way so we can see the rest tomorrow night. Watched a bit of tv and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment