Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 4, 2019

1st week of training

Morning:
Got up, really wanted to stay in. Anyway, got up, got ready, made coffee and drove to work. There was some back up on the freeway, so I had to exit on Potrero and got parking. It's raining off and on and I will he walking to work soon. Today is day 1 of training.
Got to my desk and saw that I had to attend a meeting at 14r0. Taking off soon.
The meeting was with managers and supervisors, as well as the MC policy team. It was interesting,  I have to get things in order for Wednesday. After I attended the SSI Cashout training.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, some left over wings from yesterday. Might go for a walk in a bit, not sure. Being lazy and I still have some things to review here. Checked the material and checked in with my team before leaving. Now going home to get the kids. Going to my sister's house to help my Dad shower. Going home soon.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house and helped my Dad shower. I bought him a new wallet a d helped him change his things over. We hung out for a bit, came home and ate dinner. Made my lunch for tomorrow and finished watching RAW.
Right now trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He went to sleep, I took a shower and chilled. Watched some tv and about to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment