Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Passport and real ID day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed took Javi to school. After I went to get gas and to Target to get diapers. Came home, folded one load of laundry while drying the other. About to go down to get the next one and put the last one to dry. At 11 I am going to start getting ready to get Javi for the passport appointment.
Got Gabriel in the car and headed out to get Javi, after we stopped by McDonald's to get them Happy Meals. They are them in the parking lot while waiting for my wife to get there.

Afternoon:
Got in and processed the applications, but I forgot to bring Javi's current passport, so I had to go home and go back to submit it. All done with that, now I wait until it's time to go to the DMV.
Went to the DMV and handled the process for the new Real ID. Came back hime and now waiting for 5. We are going to Popeye's to grab chicken.

Nighttime:
Had dinner. Bathed both boys, about to try and put Gabriel to sleep before showering.
He reluctantly fell asleep. I showered, helped Javi brush his teeth and put him in bed. We watched tv for a bit and now going to sleep. It's raining outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment