Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday

Morning:
Woke up and went to hang out in the living room with Javi. When Gabriel came out, he went to the room and I chilled with Gabriel. My wife left with my mother in law to go ship for something. I stayed, had the boys change and I showered. Got ready and waiting to leave. My wife came back and we drove down to Pacifica to order the cake for Gabriel's party next week.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Ordered the cake and went to Gellert Park for a bit. My Mom and Sister showed up and they left with them while I went to my dentist appointment. The appointment went well, I was finished quick. Met them at Serramonte and walked around a bit. After we ate at Red Robin's before coming home.
(Afternoon: pastries, m&m's, monster burger, root beer, water, fries)

Nighttime:
We got home and I started watching the 2012 Giants reunion before watching the game. I fell asleep for a bit. When I woke up I had Javi shower, my wife bathed Gabriel and I showered as well. Had a few beers and finished the season of Loot and watched another show. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, beer, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment