Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 1, 2022

Almost time

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. Just 2 days this week and we are on vacation. I finished folding the clothes from last night and finished up watching the Kurt Angle biography. I made coffee and waited for everyone to wake up. When they did I checked into work and my wife went to the office. On a quick break I cleaned the bed and changed Gabriel. Later today I have to take him for a physical. It looks like it rained for a bit, so that is good. The forecast has us good to go with good weather for mid to late week.

(Morning; Water, Coffee, Chocolate)

Afternoon:

Made some dino nuggets for the boys. Put the hammock to wash as it was outside when it started to rain. Now just running out the clock until it's time to log off to take Gabriel to the doctor. He did well at the doctor's visit. He is a big boy, very healthy. After came home and took a nap.

(Afternoon: Dino nuggets, water)

Nighttime:

I hit up Walgreens and came home, we went to pick up dinner and came home to eat. After we took a walk around the block. Started packing up for the trip, me and the boys have our clothing ready. I just need the toiletries tomorrow. I showered and watched TV. Tomorrow I will finish up packing up the snacks and the last of the items. For now it's bed time.

(Nighttime: water, beer, burrito, zingers, mini donuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment