Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 15, 2022

Domingo (8/14/22)

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for the boys. Made coffee for myself and we watched a movie, after I took a shower and rested up some more.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I was watching the Giants game and we went out back to play with the boys and talk about what we wanted to do with the back yard renovation. After some time we came in and got ready to go to Walmart. We did some shopping and after grabbed some Krispy Kreme donuts, passed by Cardenas and came home.
(Afternoon: water, root beer, donuts, chocolate)

Nighttime:
I made chicharron and ate it with tortilla. Finished our laundry and now I am about to shower. It's hot out here. Watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: chicharron,  tortilla,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment