Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

last day of vacation (8/16/22)

Morning:
Woke up to the sound of the garbage truck taking our trash pick up. Made coffee and did some accounting. Watched TV. Cut my hair and shaved. The boys played in the pool for a bit. My back and shoulder are hurting pretty badly.
(Morning: water coffee)

Afternoon:
I laid out and rested. We are supposed to be going somewhere but not sure anymore. Gabriel is acting up. Did not go out where I wanted to go. But I went to get some items at Target to make lunch for the next 2 days. Made my sandwich and rested.
(Afternoon: pastry, water, nuggets)

 Nighttime :
Went to empty the pool. Ordered some locks and tool a shower. Got my things ready for tomorrow., going to bed soon, have to go into work. 
(Nighttime: burrito,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment