Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

testing day

Morning:
Woke up and I felt ok. I got things ready for the boys. My wife came out and she was not looking good at all. So I took the boys to school. Came back home and had coffee, we ran out real quick to get tested for COVID. We did both the PCR and Antigen test. My wife was positive and I got negative on that one. Waiting for the PCR test to confirm. After we got back I did some research and reviewed some items. Answered a few questions before cooking the meatloaf and rice for lunch 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and checked back in to work. Had a quick meeting and started a power point for our next training. On my break I picked up some Starbucks and the boys. Came home to finish work and after work I helped them with homework. 
(Afternoon: water coke, rice, meatloaf,  Caramel Frappuccino)

Nighttime:
Had the boys shower, washed dishes and showered myself. Put them to bed and now relaxing. Going to sleep on the couch so my wife is comfortable while trying to recover from Covid. 
(Nighttime: ritz bits, water, apple)

No comments:

Post a Comment