Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Back to work

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. Do not want to go into the office today, but here we are first day back from vacation,  let's see what has been going on. I made my coffee, packed my lunch and headed over to Bayfair BART. I am on the train now, pain in my upper back and tired as always. Got to work and set up, checked emails and attended the forum meeting. Now waiting for lunch time.
(Morning: water, coffee, RITZ bites)

Afternoon:
Ate my sandwich and rested a bit. Ordered some pants from Old Navy, hopefully they come in soon. Looking over some documents and I am just counting the time until I get to go home. My back still hurts. I'm ready to leave. Left and caught the train home. There was a 25 minute delay, so I got home later than normal. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and cleaned up a bit, helped Javi shower,  Gabriel bathed and I just finished showering. Did some laundry and watched TV. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: Chicken, biscuits, Cole slaw, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment