Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 19, 2022

Birthday boy

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Logged into work. Made coffee and when he woke up I greeted the birthday boy! After I continued working, had a conversation with Karla and we went into a unit meeting. It was eh, but we do what we do. Off at 1:30 today.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Logged off of work and took Gabriel to get his 2nd COVID shot. After picked up some Taco Bell and came home to have lunch. Now going to rest up. After my wife logged off of work we went to Rockin' Jump
(Afternoon: Tacos Bell, lemonade,  water)

Nighttime:
After they played they got Gellato and we came home. I bathed Gabriel. I helped Javi shower and my wife left to take my mother in law to the airport. I showered and had some food and drinks. I put the boys to bed and now I am watching TV until my wife gets back.
(Nighttime: tortilla con queso, ritz, Jack and Coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment