Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 26, 2022

one more day

Morning:
Called out again. Went to get dressed. We took the boys to school and went to Costco to grab their snacks for school. After we came home and I organized the pantry to take inventory of what we have. Had breakfast and went to nap. When I got up I cleaned out the drain in the bathroom and took a shower.

(Morning: coffee, French toast, water)

Afternoon:
We went out to have lunch and to get the boys. Came home and I gave them food. I was watching a documentary and fell asleep. Woke up and watched my wife and kids play Cuphead.
(Afternoon: Salvadoran appetizer plate, horchata, water)

Nighttime:
My wife ordered Strawhat Pizza and we went to pick it up. Came home. Had dinner and I chilled with Gabriel in the room while he played with his toy guitar. After the boys went to bed we watched Day Shify on Netflix. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, wings, rum and Coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment