Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday

Morning:
Woke up and went to see what the boys wanted for breakfast. I made coffee and started watching the Industrial Light and Magic documentary on Disnry plus. That took me to lunch time.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We had the left over pizza from yesterday. My wife went to pick up her mom. I stayed behind, took out the trash, washed dishes, swept, changed the boys and showered. When they came back after some time we went to Texas Roadhouse to pick up some food.
(Afternoon: Pizza, coke, water, pulled pork, mashed potatoes, Cesar salad)

Nighttime:
Went to the park so the boys could ride their bikes and play. Now home resting up. We went out to get a COVID test for my mother in law and it was positive. So we have to keep away, we were in close contact so we have to test in a few days as well. Off to bed.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment