Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Not feeling well

Morning:
Woke up and went to use the bathroom. My stomach continues not to feel well. Changed and set up the boys breakfast and school items. Made coffee and logged in to work. Did laundry while I was researching some items. Attended a training and and have been in and out of the bathroom. Now trying to rest up . Showered and started lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, Madeline, ginger ale)

Afternoon:
My wife came home and we waited for the lasagna to be ready. We had lunch and picked up the boys. Continued working and I was still not feeling well. Tried to set up a covid test but they don't have one near me. Maybe I call out tomorrow depending how my stomach is.
(Afternoon: lasagna,  sprite, water, bread)

Nighttime:
The boys showered, I did as well. Watching TV until bed time. I hope I get better soon. Going to bed.
(Nighttime: ginger ale, water, apple)

No comments:

Post a Comment