Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 12, 2022

pre season game 1

Morning:
Woke up and got Gabriel breakfast. Made coffee and took a shower and we headed down to Daly City so my wife could go to her dentist appointment and to watch a movie 

(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My wife got back from the dentist and we went to watch Bullet Train. After we picked up the boys and my Mom and went to have an early dinner. The Niners played their first preseason game of the year against Green Bay. I watched a bit while eating. After we dropped off my Mom and drove home.
(Afternoon: popcorn,  icee, pizza, chips, Chile Verde, water)

Nighttime:
We got home and finished watching the game. The Niners won but it's preseason so it doesn't matter as much and getting reps and stating healthy. Now relaxing until bed time.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment