Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Recall

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Put another load to wash and folded more clothes. Started watching Better Call Saul before taking the car to Nissan for the recall service. Dropped off the truck and they brought me home. Now finishing laundry and trying to rest as much as I can  and catch up on my recorded shows.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and they picked me up to go get the truck. On the way back I filled up the tank and went to wash and vacuum it out. Came home and took the camry to get washed. We are going to the movies a little later. We watched Easter Sunday, it was funny. Some,  well a lot of Inaccuracies about Daly City, but I enjoyed it. After we came home.
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice, water, coke, popcorn)

Nighttime:
Ordered some wing stop and went to pick it up. Had dinner, changed Gabriel. Had Javi change. I showered and we watched TV. Sent them to bed and now going to bed as well.
(Nighttime; wing stop, iced tea, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment