Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and hung out for a but. Headed to a target to get meds for my mother in law and the boys. Emailed my doctor about getting another covid test. Came home and showered, washed dishes and got ready for lunch.
(Morning: iced Caramel Macchiato,  water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched some TV, we went outside and I napped a bit in the hammock. Came back inside and cleaned the bed, talked to my mom and we had an early dinner.
(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, water, chicken tacos)

Nighttime:
Did laundry and took Gabriel to the park. Came home and had the boys shower. I showered as well before finishing up laundry and watching TV. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: popcorn, coke, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment