Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 29, 2022

Back at it

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. I feel so exhausted today. Didn't really sleep well last night. Hopefully today is better than yesterday. We got the boys ready for school and dropped them off. Came back home and had some coffee and logged in to work. Talked to my supervisor about my situation here and I will be working from home all week. I did get an appointment for another COVID test for Thursday so I will be out and as well on Friday as it was scheduled. Now having a cookie and not sure what will go down for lunch.
(Morning: water, cookie, coffee)

Afternoon:
We drove down to Subway to grab lunch, also got some Thai Iced Tea from Teaspoon. Now back home and eating lunch. About to log back in to work and on my break go get the boys. Before picking up the boys we talked to our supervisor about our new schedule. I asked for Mon, Tues and Wednesday,  we'll see what happens. Picked up the boys and came home and finished work.
(Afternoon: water, Thai Iced Tea, Subway)

Nighttime:
Went to Lucky's to buy the ingredients to make Meat Loaf and prepared it for tomorrow. After I relaxed a bit showered, changed the boys and they went to bed. Watched some TV and soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: ribs, apple, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment