Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 18, 2022

In office again

 Morning:

Woke up and went to go get ready. Changed and packed up my things, made coffee and headed out to the BART station to catch the train. Everything was good until the stop before I got off and a man was walking around without a shirt looking sketchy. I got off without incident and walked over to work. Got here and set up and logged in. Around 9 AM we were told that we had to attend an all day meeting. This would have been nice to know as being in an all day training does take some prep time. Anyway, now listening and learning. About to go on lunch.

(Morning: Coffee, water, ritz, cookie, more coffee)

Afternoon:

Ate my sandwich and now just relaxing until I have to log back in to work. My goodness this training is boring and confusing at the same time. Pretty soon going to start setting up to leave. I'm ready to go home. Packed up and took off, got home, there was a slight delay but I got here quick.

(Afternoon: Water, sandwich, ZOA) 

Nighttime:

We went to get the boys new shoes for school. Wengot outfits for the boys for Saturday and I grabbed a zombie 49ers gnome. Had dinner and after hit up Target. I leg Gabriel pick out a toy for his birthday. We came home, I showered and watched She Hulk. Now going to bed.

(Nighttime: lemonade, coke, water, Panda Express)

No comments:

Post a Comment