Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

In the office

 Morning: 

I woke up feeling a littler better than I did last night, which is always a good thing. Used the bathroom, for a second it looked like I may call out today, but I felt better and got my things and headed out to the Bay Fair BART station. Caught the train and headed to San Francisco. I read a little on the train and when I got to my station I got off and started the walk to work. The smell of urine, homeless people and the sights of drugs all over the place, yes, another day in the office. I got here and the door to the room I have was locked, so I sat at my actual desk for some time and when the receptionist came in I asked her if she could open the room for me. She did and I set up my space. Grabbed a coffee and started reviewing some documents. Soon getting ready to head over to have lunch with Amilcar.

(Morning: Water, coffee)

Afternoon:

After a quick call to my Mom, I walked over to the Cadillac Bar and Grill to have lunch with Amilcar. We chatted for a bit and after we went to Peet's Coffee before we went our separate ways. I got back to the building and now checking in. Waiting for questions to answer. I finished up my book and I finished up packing, headed to BART to go home.

(Afternoon: Water, Iced Caramel Macchiato, Burrito, chips and salsa)

Nighttime:

Got home, relaxed and we went out for a walk. Came back home and I set up the lunch boxes for tomorrow. I took a shower and now we are watching some shows. Tomorrow I have a covid test, so I will not be going to work.

(Nighttime: madelines, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment