Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Birthday party

Morning:
Woke up and heard Gabriel wasn't feeling well. Gave him some meds, had breakfast and went out to pick up some Ginger Ale. Came back home, finished watching a show and showered. Pretty soon we are going to head out to Chuck E Cheese for Gabriel's party.
(Morning: coffee, water, chorizo con huevo, toast)

Afternoon:
We got there and ordered the food. Set up and played. Gabriel didn't feel well so my wife took him home early and I stayed to finish up and pay for the party. After I got a ride with my sister to go home. 
(Afternoon: pizza, water, root beer, wings, celery, cake)

Nighttime:
Amilcar and Olga came over. While they were here I ran out to get Gabriel some meds and came back home. We chatted some more and the went home. I washed dishes and took a shower. Now hanging out.
(Nighttime: pizza, bundt cake, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment