Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 29, 2020

lockdown day 73

Morning:
Got up, showered, checked in to work. Made the boys pancakes and a coffee for myself. Answered a few emails, talked to Karla for a bit to catch her up on the forum and now just hanging out waiting for questions. Unit meeting later.
(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
The desk came in and I built it before lunch. We had Chevy's and after i attended my unit meeting. Nothing much going on. Ran out the clock and after had a video call with Amilcar. We went to the park so Javi could ride his bike and ran into Cullo who was playing baseball. Now we are home.
(Afternoon: fajita burrito, water)

Nighttime:
Got here and chilled again. Put clothes to wash and was hanging out with Gabriel in the room. Amilcar called again and we talked for a bit, Javi came by to get a picture of something. I changed Gabriel, brushed his teeth and put him to sleep. When I got out I had some pie and a peanut butter sandwich. Javi created a game and we played it. He went to bed and i stayed up playing madden. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: strawberry pie, peanut butter sandwich, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment