Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2020

lockdown day 59

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready for work. Made coffee, had my boost and checked in. Tested out a case in training region regarding the question I was asked yesterday and sent out the answer. The first training went well, took us about an hour and 15 minutes. 
After that I went out real quick to drop off something to my mom and pick up some stuff she had for me. Took Gabriel with me.
(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
My wife made Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo for lunch, had 2 bowls, it was delicious. After we ran out to drop off some flowers to her friend whose aunt passed away. Now we are home, getting ready for the next training that starts at 2:30. We did the second training and it was good, after i cleaned up a bit and we headed out for some shopping. 
(Afternoon: water,  shrimp fettuccine alfredo)

Nighttime:
We went to Trader Joe's for somethings,  got gas at Costco and since there wasn't a line we went in for a few things. Now we are at home to rest for the rest of the day. Tomorrow just 2 more trainings to go. Gave Gabriel a bath and now waiting for Javi to be ready to shower. After he showered, I tool a shower and put Gabriel to bed. We watched some tv for a bit. Played madden and now bed time.
(Nighttime: hot dog, slice of pepperoni pizza, beer, cheese its)

No comments:

Post a Comment