Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 25, 2020

lockdown day 70

Morning:
Got up, took out the recycling,  about to make breakfast for the boys. It's memorial day so no work. It should be a short week for me this week. Anyway, tired and let's see how today plays out. Made pancakes for the boys, made eggs and vienna sausages with toast for myself. Gabriel took half of my sausages. Had coffee, drew Javi some pictures and nlw hanging out watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 
(Morning: eggs, vienna sausages, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Took a shower and brought out the little pool for the boys. My wife went to cook, I am outside enjoying the weather while the boys enjoy the water. I would for sure like to nap. Had lunch and now watching some tv. After that we went outside and had a big water fight and hung out in the sun.
(Afternoon: gatorade, arroz a la valenciana,  water)

Nighttime:
Tried watching most of RAW, a documentary and the Wrong Missy before getting Gabriel ready for bed. It's really hot and I need to shower again. Made a quick snack and no hanging out for the rest of the night. 
(Nighttime: pina colada, water, tortilla,  avocado, cheese, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment