Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 24, 2020

lockdown day 68

Morning:
Got up, made the boys some eggs. Not sure if I mentioned this when it happened but I guess it would be my nephew passed away on Thursday. Today I donated to his go fund me to help out. We were not close, I haven't seen him in a long time, but it still is a loss.for the family and for my cousin. Hopefully they can find slme peace in these times.
Right now watching Beauty and the Beast and waiting for a mattress to be delivered. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Played outside with the boys. We ordered food from Red Lobster and we waited. When the food got here it was really good. We had a great lunch and chiilled a bit. Might go out to the park. We got everything ready and headed out to the park. Cullo met us there, we had fun. Javi rode his bike around 3 times, they played with the football.and soccer ball. After we came home. Gabriel and I took a nap, we were tired. 
(Afternoon: steak and lobster, mashed potatoes, biscuits, key lime pie, water)

Nighttime:
Bathed the boys, they played for some time. We started watching the Invisible Man and now putting the boys to bed. After that I came out to finish the movie. After that I played madden and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: cheese sticks, corn chips, cheese its, strawberry Margaritas, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment