Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 10, 2020

lockdown day 54

Morning:
 Got up because my psychotic child was up early. Watxhex some tv and when Javi woke up I made breakfast. Chilled after and did a run through with Karla for the training. Going to do one more tomorrow. Played madden, took the garbage out to throw away, went to Safeway to grab a few things and came home to have lunch.
(Morning: coffee, eggs with Vienna sausage)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, some Chop Suey, after I took a shower,  we went outside to hang out and toom a nice walk. Relaxed and took a nap. Woke up and worked on some mothers day cards and made the boys dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs. 
(Afternoon: chop suey)

Nighttime:
I had leftover burrito and some cheesesticks. I changed Gabriel and put him to bed. He was acting out a lot tonight. Anyway, after I washed the last of the dishes that were used and had some snacks and watched some of the Pirates of the Caribbean The curse of the Black Pearl. When Javi went to bed we watched a show on Netflix and after I continued to movie. Still have about an hour to go. About to go to sleep. Busy day tomorrow.
(Nighttime: cheese its, pretzels, corn chips, burrito, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment