Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 16, 2020

lockdown day 60

Morning:
Reached another milestone her, 60 days in shelter in place. Looks like we may be getting some things back open. Still not sure when we go in to our building to work. I got up, pit clothes to dry, showered and checked in to work. The internet went down for a bit but I was able to improvise and we got things moving. The training went well and after we got ready to go throw out some trash and drop something off to my sister. 
(Morning : coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Drove to my sister's and dropped off some things that my mom had for her. I also left the AAA cards. Came back home and had slme bean soup. Took the boys outside for a bit and now hanging out until I go log in to the next training. Just one more to go.
The last training was interesting. We had many technical issues. Karla couldn't hear me and I tried several things to get it going. We figured it out though. Now running out the clock, so happy that the trainings are OVAH!
(Afternoon: bean soul, white rice, cheese, water, monster)

Nighttime:
The food got here. We had Chili's. I had the burger, the boys shared some sliders and my wife ate a salad. Good meal and after I cleaned Gabriel up and put on his pj's, I went to shower and now I am putting him to bed. He went to sleep, Javi, my wife and I played a Disney game and after I played Madden.  Now heading off to bed.
(Nighttime: pasta. burger, mashed potato, pink lemonade, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment