Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 3, 2020

lockdown day 47

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast and coffee and hung out in the living room. Watched Project 11 that I had recorded on ESPN. Alex Smith went through a lot and it was an inspiring story. After I went to shower.
(Morning: egg, bacon and cheese sandwich,  coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Cleaned up the living room again.abd had lunch. Packed some to take to my Mom along with a hand sanitizer that I got for her. 
I talked to my brother for a bit. It is his 44th birthday today. After we went outside to hang out so the kids can play. Talked to my mom for a bit and now going to pack things up yo take inside. Came back in and got ready and went to drop off some things to my mom, went to Target and put gas in the car and came home.
(Afternoon: arroz a la valenciana,  water)

Nighttime:
Got home, rested, we ordered Chili's for dinner and watched TV. We ate and got the boys ready for bed and around 9 ish I put Gabriel to bed and went out to finish a show. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: burger,  fries, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment