Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

lockdown day 64

Morning:
Got up, back felt great. Went to put clothes to dry and went to shower. Checked into work and chatted with a few people. I helped a few EWs out and worked on a case. We went to play outside for a bit ans came back for lunch.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
My wife made some chicken gnocchi soup and we had leftover pizza. It was delicious. After lunch we rested and I took a quick nap. After checking back in to work I saw that I was tasked with training tomorrow in the PM on Pickle/DAC/DW so I am setting that up right now. Had to drink a Monster in hopes of getting some energy. Yeah that did not work. Gabriel napped and when he woke up I grabbed him and napped with him as well.
(Afternoon: chicken gnocchi soup, pizza, water, Monster)

Nighttime:
Got up from the nap, I watched a show on Owen Hart and played with the boys. Went to shower,  came out had some snacks and the boys stayed up late. Changed Gabriel and around 10 my wife took them to bed. I stayed up to stretch my back and play Madden.  Now off to sleep. 
(Nighttime: cheese stick, won tons, cheese its, watermelon,  strawberries,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment