Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

lockdown day 63

Morning:
Got up, changed Gabriel. Went to shower, made coffee and had a boost. I checked in to work and when Javi got up I made them pancakes. My wife had to go to the office today so I was going to be home with the boys. Helping potty train Gabriel and had Javi do his school work. When my wife came back home we went for a walk where Javi complained the whole time, even made the statement that he wished he couldn't walk so he wouldn't have to walk. I was very upset with that. He saw how my Dad was, in a wheelchair not being able to walk and for him to take that for granted really struck a nerve. When we got back home I asked him to do some school work and he started acting out so I felt it was time to give him a reality check. I showed him pictures of kids his age that are in wheelchairs, use permanent crutches, have issues with walking that would love to be in his shoes and take a walk around the neighborhood. I also showed him pictures of kids who are starving and that go hungry every night while this guy complains about his rice and beans touching. Very disappointing behavior from him right now, I don't understand what else to do at this moment to get him to understand how great he has it. Anyway, helping people with issues with cases today. So far work wise it's been good.
(Morning: Boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and started watching some Brooklyn Nine Nine and now hanging out with Gabriel until I log back in. Fell asleep for a bit and started working again. We took a break to go outside and walk around and for Javi to practice riding his bike. We went out to pick up some Starbucks and came home. Now watching RAW
(Afternoon: meat, rice, potatoes, water, cookie, caramel crunch frappuccino)

Nighttime:
My wife ordered pizza and we waited for it. We ate and took off to Target. We found a few things we needed and came home. When we got here my back stretcher came in and I used it, it felt good. I opened a toy we bought Gabriel and then I bathed the boys. Got them ready for bed. I took a shower and when I got out I took Gabriel to bed. Talked to my mom while doing that. When I was done I came out to finish laundry and played Mouse Trap with my wife and Javi. After that we watched TV, I played Madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment