Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 4, 2020

lockdown day 48

Morning:
Got up, went to use the bathroom and then started to clean out the playroom. We collected 2 bags of garbage and full of toys that were decided to throw out. I went to go throw out the garbage and getting back home.
(Morning: boost, water)

Afternoon:
Showered and had lunch. Cleaned out my coffee machine and went outside for some fresh air. Played with the kids and hung out. After some time came back in to watch some tv.
(Afternoon: arroz a la valenciana,  water, corn, fried banana)

Nighttime:
We went out to pick up some sushi and Vietnamese food. Gabriel fell asleep in the car. We got home.and had dinner. I bathed the boys.  We were trying to watch The Last Dance on ESPN but these kids decided to active fools so I sent them to bed early. Right now putting both of them to sleep. Javi was really upset about the situation but I explained to him that he could be upset and that was OK, but he made a decision to act out and he had to face the consequences. As I tell him everytime he does something like that, that i expect him to make better decisions tomorrow.
Switched out with my wife and watched TV until bed time
(Nighttime: rice and pork, sushi, water) 

No comments:

Post a Comment