Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 28, 2020

lockdown day 72

Morning:
Got up, showered and made coffee. Had to get in contact with IT so I can fix my computer issue. Took me a bit, but we got it done. Joined the forum and it was boring. Not too much information today. After I helped a few people and came outside.
(Morning: boost. Water. Coffee)

Afternoon: 
We went to get Javi's things at school.and dropped off his work. Got gas. Went to the bank and came home. I am off for the day. Right now I am outside getting some air with the boys. After they got a little crazy we came back inside and chilled.
(Afternoon: white rice, carne asada, water )

Nighttime:
We went to target and go grab dinner. Came back home and now resting. About to shower. Brushed Gabriel's teeth and lut him to bed. Came out and tried a strawberry pie my wife made and now hanging out watching tv. Watched some episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and stretched out my back.
(Nighttime: chicken nuggets, mcdouble, water, strawberry pie)

No comments:

Post a Comment