Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 14, 2020

lockdown day 58

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready for work. Checked in and now making coffee. Training twice today. Almost half way done. Hopefully today goes well. Training went pretty well, it was fun, packet meeting. Tool us about an hour and 10 minutes. After we had a talk with our supervisor regarding the discrepancy in training times and to make sure we are giving the same information. So hopefully we can do that going forward. 
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
My wife and mother in law made a failed attempt at pupusas. So we went out to get lunch. They wanted to go to in and out, I didn't want to because I knew the line would be crazy, but they insisted and ofcourse I was right. So they had McDonald's and I will be looking for something else to eat here at home. Ate the dino nuggets and cheese sticks. About to go get ready for training. 
The second training went well, after I checked in with a few people and they enjoyed it. I have to review a case in trauning region and get back to an EW regarding that scenario. After just hung out and ran out the clock.
(Afternoon: water, dino nuggets, cheese sticks)

Nighttime: 
Going to see what we have for dinner. My wife put a deep dish pizza to bake and we played outside and ran around. Came in to eat and hung out. Now putting Gabriel to bed. Came out and played Uno with Javi. He went to bed and now hanging out having Sangria.
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment