Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 7, 2020

lockdown day 52

Morning:
Got up, went back to sleep. It's my 39th birthday today. Went to shower, put the trash bins away and returned some calls. About to go outside for a bit to enjoy the sun.
(Morning: coffee, booat, water)

Afternoon:
We went to pick up some Burritos for lunch,  came back home, ate and rested. We went out to the bank and to safeway. I listened a town hall meeting. Rested for a bit.
(Afternoon: water. Burrito)

Nighttime:
Had a zoom get together that my wife put together. My family and friends joined to hang out for a few minutes. We had cake and after the cake I had a chat with Amilcar and Brian. When I was done with that I went to the living room and soon after showered, sent Javi to shower. I washed dishes and put away things. Javi went to bed and now my wife and I are watching TV. 
(Nighttime: pasta and chicken. Beer, cake, water)

Special note:
My wife is amazing. During these strange times she worked really hard to make today a great day. She set up the zoom meeting,  she made the cake and dinner. She is just awesome and I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment