Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 11, 2020

locldown day 56

Morning:
Got up, showered, got dressed. Made coffee, grabbed a boost and started to get ready for the trainings. We go at 10. Started the set up for the trainings and it went well. Rather quickly but smooth. After we did a check in and now we will get back together at 2:20.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch and rested.  Waiting for time to start up the training again. The second training went pretty well. The group didn't ask too many questions but it looked like they understood. We krdered some sushi and waited.
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice,  cheese)

Nighttime:
We ate and went for a walk. I have a bit of a headache and I bathed the boys. They played for a bit and I put Gabriel to bed while I talked to my mom. After he went to bed incame out and washed dishes and took a shower. After I finished the laundry and watched RAW. Played 2 games of Madden and now watching the first episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: sushi, water, fruit punch, ice cream, mini-wheats and cheese its)

No comments:

Post a Comment