Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 7, 2020

lockdown day 51

Morning:
Got up, showered and started work. Made my coffee, had my boost and attended the forum. Some interesting items today, after that I cleaned some things outside and played for a bit until I had to come back inside.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chilled for a bit attended a meeting at 2 to go over the training materials  it went ok but in our follow up meeting we changed a lot of things. After work we went to target to grab a few things. We are back home now.
(Afternoon: meat, rice, tortilla and cheese, water)

Nighttime:
Had some won tons and guacamole with chips along with a few beers. Watched some tv and changed Gabriel,  reas him a story and put him to bed. Now hanging out in the living room. I was searching for some deals on digital movies all the way past midnight, now it's my birthday,  going to bed
(Nighttime: beer, chips, guacamole, won tons, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment