Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

lockdown day 50

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle, took a shower and started work. While reviewing an item I was able to make pancakes for the boys. I had a boost and a cup of coffee to start the morning. I checked in with a few people regarding thier CF cases and started folding clothes. We ran out real quick to throw out some trash and pick up some gloves at my sister's and came home. Folded more clothes when I came in and now working until I go to lunch. Still no update or word for the training materials. Hopefully we get something soon. Time is running out.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and rested up a bit. Still folding clothes and now helping some people out with cases. Took a late lunch and played outside for a bit with the new play set. Came back in and still waiting for the training material. I really don't understand the hold up and why they always do this to us. Now running out the clock. At 5 I went to my sister's place to grab some gloves and avocados and came home.
(Afternoon: half a sandwich, salad, monster, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and relaxed. Had a nice margarita and chilled. About to bath the boys. Did that and got them ready for bed. Put Gabriel to sleep, showered and watched a few shows and played Madden.  Now going to bed
(Nighttime: Tacos, margarita,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment