Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Returning to work

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Made Gabriel a bottle and made my coffee and headed out to work. There was little to no traffic and I got here about 10 minutes earlier. I came up stairs and checked emails. Mostly they were about a needed password change. My supervisor is not here. So today, since it is slow is a free day. Today I've been waiting to see if anyone needed any help on cases. Only one taker.

Afternoon:
Had left over pasta from last night and watched some more Married with Children. Now I am watching Netflix 'Don't F**k with cats'. Running out the clock and waiting to go home. Cannot wait to get out of here for the day. Drove home and chilled for a bit.

Nighttime:
We went to serramonte for a bit. Saw Arnel, Priscilla and Allix at Target. Got back home my wife bathed the boys, I dressed Gabriel and tried to put him to sleep. Showered, finished laundry and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment