Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday

Morning:
Got up, started to clean under the bed and vaccum the carpet. My wife cleaned the kitchen. I unpacked my suitcase and carry on. We cleaned up some more and started to get ready.

Afternoon:
We went to have lunch at Chili's and then went over to my sister's place. We left the boys with my mom and went to Target and Costco. We dropped off the items we bought at home and went to 7-11 and to Starbucks. 

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's place and picked up the boys. Came home and more cleaning and now hanging out. Helped Javi build his lego set and now about to play Madden before bed. Tomorrow the Niners are in Seattle. I predict a clear victory for my team. Niners all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment