Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

middle of the week

Morning:
Got up, so so so tired. Anyway, made Gabriel a bottle, went to go get ready and headed out to work. There was a bit of traffic. I got in at 7:40. Checked emails and now just waiting to go to the combined forum at 170 Otis.
So I get to the place and meet up with Amilcar and we sit together. We went through the meeting and I was pulled to go help bring the food in. After the meeting we ate pot luck style. They wanted me to wait for one of the big wigs, but I was like, um no thank you.

Afternoon:
Went to my desk, napped and watched some Married with Children. At 2 we met to go over the training materials and there was a lot missing from them. Hopefully they can update it and it will be ready for us. After I came home to take out the trash and clean up before going to get Gabriel. 

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get some items and also to get the canned food donations for Javi's school. We went to pick up Gabriel and came home. We had dinner and i put Gabriel to bed,  he did wake up and threw up. But I caught most of it and cleaned it quick. About to shower. Gabriel threw up again and now my wife is trying to get him back to sleep. About to go in there

No comments:

Post a Comment