Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 8, 2019

another big game

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast for the boys, cleaned the bathroom and waited for kick off. It's another big game for the Niners. They take on the Saints. It was a great back and forth game. Very intense. At half time, I changed the boys, put Javi's creams on and started to chop some items for my wife so she can make lunch.

Afternoon:
Lunch was good, the game went down to the wire. I played Uno with Javi during the game, the Niners won with a walk off field goal. They are now 11-2. After I put Gabriel down for a nap. When he woke up, he went to the living room and fell asleep again. I woke him up and we played. Around 6:30 I took the boys with me to go grab dinner, happy meals for them, chalupas for us. 

Nighttime:
Dinner was good, I bathed the boys and now trying to get Gabriel to bed. Holy heck that did not go well. He did not want to sleep. Javi came in the room to go to bed, I had enough,  I left them to try and sleep. Now watching tv before bed. Work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment