Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

out of commission

Morning:
Got up and was not feeling well. Dropped the kids off and now getting some rest. Need to be able to go to work tomorrow. Slept for a good time, needed that. 

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went back to nap. So tired. Woke up, used the bathroom, right back to sleep. When I finally got up, we packed the kids clothes and now we are going to go drop off some items to donate and go get the kids. 

Nighttime:
Went to my sister's house. My Mom, Brother, Nieces, and my brother's girlfriend were there. We talked for a bit, it's probably the last time I see them before our trip and before my sister's surgery. 
After put gas in the truck and headed home.
Tried to put Gabriel to bed but since he had napped it was hard to do. My wife took him to sleep, I played Madden and now going to bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment