Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

day off

Morning:
Had the day off today. My wife is going Tina training and Gabriel did not have daycare so I stayed in and dropped Javi off to school and hung out with little man. 
After dropping off Javi we went to Target and then came home, I was doing laundry while Gabriel played.

Afternoon:
Gabriel wanted food, I started to make it for him and he decided he wanted a bottle. Gave him one and he napped. I was going to have a video conference with his doctor due to a rash he has, but he said it was a viral rash and it would be gone in a few days. I also found out I needed my Tdap shot.
We were going to meet my sister at serramonte,  before I stopped by Kaiser for the shot and then picked up Javi for some fun at Jumpity Bumpity. 

Nighttime:
After that we came home had dinner and I put Gabriel to bed. Showered and watched tv. Tomorrow I drop both boys off and go in to work late. Going to bed now, early call time tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment