Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 26, 2019

the day after Christmas

Morning:
Got up, had a not great night. Gabriel threw up and I had to change him at around 6 am. When i got up I showed and got ready to go to Miami Beach 

Afternoon:
We got to Miami Beach and parked, walked over and played in the sand and water. We went to CVS and picked up some carne asada and came back to the house.
I ate and eventually took a nap.

Nighttime:
Hanging out. Watched some tv. When I went to wash the bottles, Gabriel started coughing and threw up again. My wife went to change him, while we cleaned up and now downstairs again, he is sleeping on the couch and I may stay down here as well.
He woke up and I brought him upstairs. Now hanging out watching Married with Children and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment