Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Gabriel had a bad night, he threw up phlegm and milk and ee had to change the bed sheets. More laundry to do now. After I got ready I headed out to work. There was traffic and it slowed me down a bit. But I am here. It's going good so far.
Found out that we had a meeting at 1440.

Afternoon:
Moved the car and walked over to 1440. I went around and handed out some Christmas cards and chocolates. Hung out in the lobby with Rudy and Amilcar. Went to Costco and came back for our meeting. After I came home to get my wife before going to get the kids.
We went to pick up the kids and took off.

Nighttime:
We went to the dollar tree to get a gift bag. Came home, had dinner and watched tv. Lut Gabriel to bed and watched a show with my wife. Played Madden and now going to bed. Training day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment