Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 16, 2019

training day

Morning:
Got up, got ready and headed out. There was a lot of traffic, but I got here on time. Came up to get the training materials ready for the team. We go tomorrow. Not feeling too well, but we will get through it. Making copies now for the rest of the day and tomorrow. 
Went to the 2nd training just to see how it was. Tomorrow me and Karla will have our run. I have a bit of a headache and slight Vertigo symptoms. Going to need some rest.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and about to see if I go grab some coffee or make myself some tea. Not feeling well. I've sitting here trying to get the room to stop spinning. Hopefully everything will be better by the time I leave so I can drive home. We have some things to do tonight. Took some Dramamine and now waiting for it to take effect. Watching some Married with Children before going home. 
Drove home and picked up my wife. Went to get the kids and after to Target to get some items for the trip.

Nighttime:
Picked up some sushi and came home. Started laundry. Bathed the boys and put Gabriel to bed. After I took an shower. I helped Javi got to bed and now watched tv before bed. Not feeling to well still, it will be a game time decision tomorrow regarding going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment